Simplify cloud integration as you move from a complex application integration architecture to a simple and agile integration platform.
Move to Cloud
With ITERIA your information in the cloud is easily updated
ITERIA can help you migrate your business applications to the public cloud to take advantage of a wide range of ready-to-service software, platform and infrastructure offerings (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS). Our services include:
- Cloud architecture and technology selection
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Roadmap planning in the cloud and POC
- Cloud solution and platform creation
- Advanced automation
- Application and data migration
- Continuous monitoring
Our extensive experience means that your company will have access to a support service before, during and after your migration to the cloud.
ORACLE IaaS / PaaS
Only the Oracle Cloud offers the proven reliability and performance of Oracle RAC and Exadata combined with the latest infrastructure and cloud platform. Extend the technology investments you've already made, upgrade your infrastructure and platform, and take advantage of the flexibility that only the cloud can offer.
ORACLE APPLICATION INTEGRATION
Keeping pace with rapid SaaS adoption, as well as new requirements for mobile integration and eventually Internet of Things (IoT) offerings, requires pre-embedded integration, expert guidance, increased ease of use, connectivity. closer between SaaS applications and integration into PaaS, and finally the ability to migrate your integration platforms between public, private and on-premise to meet changing business and regulatory requirements.
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) provides powerful solutions for IT application users, with prebuilt adapters, integration flows, and process templates to orchestrate and automate the fully connected business. This offering has the best comprehensive set of capabilities as well as new autonomous features
- SOA Cloud Service / SOA Suite are ideal solutions for existing on-premise Oracle SOA Suite users who want to transition to the cloud or use an on-premise / cloud hybrid
- Oracle Self-Service Integration addresses the needs of business users who want to automate manual work by providing an incredibly easy data exchange between the growing selection of productivity applications (such as Slack, Dropbox, Google Sheets, MailChimp, Eventbrite and others) with enterprise and on-premise SaaS applications that use clicks, not codes
With OIC, we have the power to connect your Cloud applications with on-premise, automate business processes, and build web and mobile applications in one place!