Oracle continues its position as a leader in this Magic Quadrant with Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP. The solution has significant adoption across all sizes and types of businesses, benefiting from a constant stream of new features that reinforce its rich functional capabilities. Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP is a set of financial management capabilities suitable for medium, large, and global companies. Almost half of its clients are large, global companies spanning a variety of industries and geographies. In our Peer Insights study for this assessment, Oracle ranked in the second quartile for customer satisfaction. Consider Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP when looking for a great mature, comprehensive, globally supported enterprise solution capable of tackling the most complex workflows.
- Mature Enterprise Solution / Advanced Features: Oracle offers a mature cloud financial management solution along with a visionary innovation roadmap (AI / ML) as well as leading functionality in its current product. The focus of its artificial intelligence capabilities is to provide hyper-automation, seeking to approach non-contact operations and a continuous shutdown capability. Oracle has a comprehensive set of FP&A and financial close capabilities in its Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite, which is integrated as a "lens" into the central financial management suite.
- Customer Satisfaction: Oracle has seen significant improvements in overall customer satisfaction over previous years, ranking in the second quartile in the Peer Insights study for this assessment.
- Accounting Center and AI / ML: Oracle was the first to bring a cloud accounting center to market beyond use in the financial services industry, providing data integration, standardization, data enrichment and decision support, and support for high volume requirements. AI / ML provides the foundation technology for your contactless operations in financial vision, providing capabilities for intelligent document recognition, process automation, account combination default, and continuous cash forecasting.
- Long Projects - Even though the vendor has significantly improved in the area of customer satisfaction, many organizations have raised concerns about long projects when implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP for 18 months, mainly due to the complexity of the project and implementation. The product requires significant expertise and often comes with high costs. Organizations should be sure to develop a project plan that takes this into account.
- Post-go-live complexity: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP is a highly configurable and feature-rich solution, with many planned updates to your roadmap. Oracle provides quarterly updates of its products each year; therefore, regression testing, new feature implementation, and surrounding activities cannot be underestimated.
- Professional Services Implementation Skills - As adoption continues around the world, customers are looking for choice, expertise, and availability with their Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP implementation. Some companies lack the right skills for implementation. Organizations must ensure that implementation partners are fully trained, aware of, and use the latest product updates to avoid premium pricing.